Sunday, July 8, 2012

Thankful Post and Faith in Humanity

I do a lot of complaining.  Probably more than any one person should and before I'm thought of as an "always angry" person who isn't thankful for anything, I do have a lot to be thankful for.  I feel like I have been blessed beyond measure, more than I deserve.  I forget sometimes to stop and be thankful for all I DO have, instead of what I DON'T.
Not all people are horrible and rotten and out to get you, although it may seem like it at times.  I sometimes...okay quite often...okay more than the average person, have my faith in humanity destroyed but  this is a pretty cool video showing people who do the right thing even though it's hard, or inconvenient or even dangerous.

I'm so very thankful:
 for my family
my children
my home
my health and that of my family
my husbands job
that I can stay at home with my children
my CHURCH
friends
scriptures
prayer
this beautiful world
art
food
water
The list could literally go on forever.  
Count your blessings name them one by one, count your blessings, see what God hath done, count your many blessings, name them one and one, and it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.




No comments:

Post a Comment