Thursday, July 25, 2013

Lilly Gets Her Ear's Pierced

 Okay just so everyone doesn't think I'm a horrible mother.  
I did NOT force her to get her ears pierced.
This was all her idea.
I tried to talk her out of it.
This next picture might make you think otherwise.
Her idea.
All hers.
I'm  not judging anyone who pierces their babies ears.
I feel it isn't right. Kind of seems like you are taking away their agency on that one.
I wanted my daughter to make that decision on her own.
Mine aren't pierced.  
I'm not a jewelry kind of girl.
Never have been.
Definitely glad my mother didn't pierce mine.
But Lilly wanted hers done and that's fine.





1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! Portia just about lost it too. But the second they see those earrings in their ears, they're happy as can be!

    ReplyDelete