Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Self Portraits

Played around with the camera and computer today...I know..... real productive.  But I had to find something to do while the kids played with their Playdough for 2 hours.  Anyways here are the results.
Lilly took this one of me.











I know, a lot of pictures of me.  But I figure someday, someone in my posterity might be curious as to how I looked when I was younger and.... I'm  really excited because at the end of this month, I'm getting our blog turned into a hardcover, bound book!  Cool huh!  I'm going to do it at the end of every year.  I can't wait!  So this way there will be some documented pictures of me, since I'm not in very  many pictures, because I'm usually taking the picture and my kids are way cuter than me so...  Oh and you have no idea how many pictures I took to get some decent ones...like 50 or 60.  I'm not kidding, and I had to play around with all the editing tools to make myself look better than I actually am, that's why the majority of the pictures are "antiqued"it's a little more forgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment