Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Day 1

Friday
We started out the day by going to Lilly's annual Dance Festival.
They danced to Trashin' the Camp on Tarzan
Here's a photo of Lilly waiting with her class for their turn to dance, she's the one waving.  

After the Dance festival we checked Lilly out of school and headed down to St. George
Here's the kids in the car, ready to go!


Bathroom break in Beaver

Once we got to St. George and go our things settled at Jarrett's sister's house we headed out to eat at 
In n Out 

Then to the local D.I. (Deseret Industries) a thrift store where we found all kinds of exciting treasures.  We really live for fun I know!
But you make fun where you can I guess.
We like to go to the D.I. in St.George because they usually have better stuff in better condition and it isn't picked over as much as the ones up here in "Let's get everything we can for as cheap as we can" city.

Some weird and random HUGE shoes!

We did however walk away this baby!!!! A corduroy sports coat in perfect condition!!!  Even the lining!
 Find of the century.  What made it even better was that it was exactly Jarrett's size!
He actually wore it to church today and he looked dashing!
Mr. Fox Halloween costume here we come!
I actually found a perfect Mrs. Fox dress while there and if I had been smart enough to put two and two together I would have grabbed it.
I even thought to myself "This would make a perfect Mrs. Fox dress"
But that was before we found the sports coat and we were so excited about finding it (Jarrett's been looking for one for awhile) I forgot about the dress!


After D.I. we went back to Jarrett's sister and brother in law's  house and swam and visited.
Stayed tuned for more excitement!!! 

1 comment: