I got the recipe HERE but I'll post it on my blog for easier viewing. All the recipe's I found were the same.
- Old Play doh (about 5 containers worth or more)
- about 1-1/2 cups water
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup flour
- food coloring, if desired
- Mix together in microwave safe dish.
- Put dish in the microwave for 5 1/2 minutes.
- Carefully remove the dish from the microwave, it may be HOT.
- Dump play dough in strainer over sink.
- Cool play doh.
- Mush together your reconstituted play doh.
- Add food color, if desired.
We added about 5 more little containers of play doh to this before we heated it up. I just dumped the water and flour in and mixed the four into the water with a fork and then put it in the microwave.
This is after being in the microwave.
Mixing it all together. We added some blue food coloring to it but it ended up an army green.
I also found a cool website HERE that gives a lot of really cool recipes for play dough, rubber dough, flubber, and more!