Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Birthday

 Yesterday was my 32nd Birthday.  It's hard to believe that I'm really that old.  I still feel like I'm 19.  But, 32 I am.   Nothing special about the day.  I exercised, went grocery shopping and made myself dinner.  Steak and potatoes.  Grilled the Steak and baked the potatoes in the oven.  All in all a very easy dinner.  Then we went to my Mom's for cake and ice cream. I chose an oatmeal cake with cream cheese frosting. Thanks Mom. My sisters, mom and grandparents were there.  Good night with the family I love.  couldn't ask for a better evening. Here are some really awkward pictures of me from the evening.

 Not sure what I am laughing about, but it must have been funny.

Here I am obviously enjoying my cake.  Nope actually I'm sucking the frosting off a candle. I am awesome!

Here are the cousins

 Then the kids knocked a bunch of plums out of my mom's tree and she made them pick them up.

 William just liked to eat them.

Then we went home and put the kids to bed, and I fell asleep at 9:30 and that was that. But I am grateful that my husband got to be home with me on my birthday.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment