Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ramblings of an almost Mad Woman

Can I just say that sometimes I feel like a horrible mom.  There I said it.  Took the kids to ride over at the track near our house and Max wouldn't ride his bike he only wanted to walk it, and I  was frustrated with him because I was trying to push my own scooter and keep Lilly from getting too far ahead and Max is still a little unstable on his new bigger bike and kept running into things and getting off and on and I over reacted and made everyone come home and sent him straight to bed without reading to him or anything.  Now I feel horrible.
On another note can I just tell you some words I can't stand.  Here they are in no particular order.

Swoon
Eek
Supes
Totes

Also I can't stand all these barking dogs and my house just can't seem to stay clean.  Also I'm always busy. I feel like I spend 99% of my day cleaning up messes after people and then the house still looks like a tornado hit it.  I hate unloading the dishwasher and hand washing the dishes that won't fit.  The kids watch more television than I would like.
I hate shopping.  With a PASSION!  I don't like it even a little.  And grocery shopping is at the top of the list.
I 'm annoyed with my hair.  I can't stand it long or short.  I've thought of shaving it off more than a few times.
My husband works a lot of hours and it gets annoying being a single Mom all week.
I'm tired of staying up until Lilly falls asleep at midnight and then getting up with Max at 7am.
I want to hide under a rock sometimes.
Responsibility sucks.
Money sucks too.
I'm annoyed with people who say they will do something and then don't do it.
People need to learn how to drive.....correctly.
I wish Everyone had camera's on their cars and then when you capture someone doing something stupid while driving you push a "send" button and what they did that was stupid gets sent to the police and they get a "stupid ticket"  and when you get 3, you have to take your driving test over again.
I hate eating.  It's annoying.  I wish I had a chef to make and clean up all my meals.
I need a new wardrobe
I'm tired of taking care of plants and grass,  It needs to be winter.
Wish I could go hiking more often.
I hate listening to people complain.....like I'm doing now.
I'm tired of "book keeping"
Dragging kids to the Library sucks.  I look for books and they run a muck and then people give me the evil eye like "control your kids"
I hate cleaning up messes
I'm glad it's Conference this weekend because if I had to do one more church responsibility I think I'd scream
I feel totally burned out.....I need a LONG vacation
This may come out wrong, but I really dislike kids.  I love my own but don't particularly care to "babysit" other peoples.   I never have.
Anyways that felt good to get out and everyone probably thinks I'm a crazy lady now, but I needed to vent and ......... I'm just keepin' it "real" Peace.

3 comments:

  1. I admire you for posting how you feel and letting the truth come out! And I agree with you on every one of those things you mentioned. Well, except the church responsibility thing. My new calling is a little easier than Young Womens, but I feel bad for you and all of the things you've had to do in your new calling. I hope the responsibilities will ease up so that you won't have to scream. Oh, and my house always looks like a tornado just came through it as well. And it doesn't take long after it's cleaned for the messes to reappear. I'm sure everyone's house looks that way, well, with the exception if Betsy's, haha... Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeanie. It was kind of scary to go back and re-read that. ha ha! Oh well. It's how I felt and I shouldn't be ashamed for my feelings. Today has been a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you!

    I feel exactly the same about almost everything but hiking because I'm allergic to it, honestly, and the library because I don't really to read. But dead on with everything else.

    ReplyDelete