Monday, May 14, 2012

Max


Just wanted to make sure that some of the cute things Max says and does get put someplace permanent.  I copy/pasted most of these from Facebook posts so if they seem a little off that's why.

Max:  You can't touch the ball in soccer because it's really cold.  That's why goalies wear gloves.

          You can't marry a dog because then you'd get all its germs.

Max was extra snuggly tonight at bedtime and wrapped his little arms around me, pulled my face close to his and kissed me at least 6 times and said he loved me over and over until he fell asleep. Being a mom does have its perks.


 I think it's funny that Max calls his "Black Smith" Monster truck, "Black Piss."



I need to stop talking with my mouth full apparently. In the last week Max has told me to "Stop talking with your mouth full" at least 4 times. I think it's funny. Or maybe sad?
I have the sweetest little boy. Before he went to bed tonight he told me he was falling in love with me


L. Tom Perry's name came up on the screen and max said " that's not Tom and Jerry" ha ha! He cracks me up.








No comments:

Post a Comment