Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Dad


I finally took a picture, of some older photos of my Dad.  Like 1972 old.
I love this one of my Dad in a cemetery!!?  Totally something I would do.  Not sure what in the world he was doing there, other than passing by and thought it would make a cool picture.


This next one is quite blurry, but it's from when my Dad and his brother hiked to the top of a mountain in Colorado.  His brother Joel, talked about this time, when he spoke at my father's funeral.


This last one is just as awesome! Bellbottoms and an awesome poncho!  No doubt he was snowshoeing, one of his favorite pastimes.
Wish he was still around to talk to and hang out with, hike with and paint with.
Never got know him as an adult, at least not on Earth.  I guess that will have to wait for heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment