Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Beautiful Day for Rollerblading

Earlier this spring I got this idea that my sisters and I could go rollerblading together once a week, and then hiking every Saturday.  Mostly so we could get some outdoor exercise, but also get together and chat and spend time together.  But then Shaunie became pregnant (with her second child) and that put an end to her coming, and Amelia and I have held on to the tradition the best we could.  It's not always easy to coordinate our schedules but we try.
So once  a week we try to go rollerblading together...and today was one of those days! I have forgotten to bring my camera, every time we've gone, and today was no exception.  It was so beautiful though that I finally gave in and just used my camera on my phone. So I apologize in advance for the quality of these pictures.....
Doesn't Amelia look cute! She always looks cute!
Hopefully Lilly doesn't see this picture and the fact that I stole her purple heart gloves! Shhhhh....
I bribe Max to sit quietly in the stroller for an hour ,with the fact that once we get to the Waterfall he can get out and throw rocks into the river!
We are so lucky to have such beautiful scenery so close! Hopefully the weather holds out, so we can continue rollerblading and hiking for another month or so! 










No comments:

Post a Comment