Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mountain Adventure

 Last night, Max came to me and said he wanted to go to the waterfall.  (Bridal Veil).  It was dinner time and so I obviously said "no, maybe tomorrow" hoping he would forget.  Nope.  During lunch today he told me again that he wanted to go to the Waterfall so I agreed that we would after lunch.
Of course he insisted on making a map and taking a drink and snacks.

This picture is right before our "Adventure."
 We had to park at Nun's Park because all of Bridal Veil is closed until the first of May.  So it added an extra mile (total) to our trip.

Here's Max checking the map on the trail to make sure we were going the right way.  The whole trail was rocky, muddy and icy with large portions being completely washed out and  having sheer drops, so for fear of our lives, I did not take any other pictures en route on our adventure.



See all that ice!  Max asked if he could slide down on it.  I said "yes" of course.  Yeah right.


Here's the best picture of the two of us at the waterfall.  Max was clearly more interested in his snack.
Thanks Max for the fun adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment