Friday, April 29, 2011

It's a beautiful day for swimming.?

It was a beautiful day for trying out Max's new Sprinkler Ball he got for Easter.  It was close to 70 degrees...that's warm, right?  At least for here and now it is.
Max originally wanted to wait for Lilly to get home from school to play in the water.  But then he decided he didn't want to wait so he had some "pre-Lilly" fun.



Then he played again when Lilly got home.  
 For some reason sticking your head over one the spray out parts was the favorite thing to do.



I LOVE Max's face in this one.



Neighbors dog watching us.   Not that I mind so much.  He's a really nice dog who NEVER and I mean NEVER barks.  But still, It would be nice to not have to watch him and his "dog habits."


By four o'clock, which is when they were swimming, it was getting a little colder and windy so swimming didn't last long.


I love this one.  They are such good friends.  And when they aren't pestering each other, they really do get along well, despite being three years apart.  If Max wasn't shorter, you almost couldn't tell who was who.


2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love how kids don't care if it's hot enough to swim or not, as long as the sun is out and it's warm enough for shorts they want to play in the water and swim. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so excited that if we are having a boy, Lucy can still be good friend with him! Don't know why I think she needs a sister. I only had a brother and we were great freinds ! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete