Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Dresses Pre-Show

Okay that is a very lame name for a blog post.
But I'm not going to get around around to posting pics of us in our Easter dresses until probably late Sunday evening so here are the dresses....minus the bodies.
But first this beautiful 1950's 
 yellow sundress was my inspiration:
 And these shoes:
 And these:
 Here's my rendition of the dress ( and Lilly's dress as well):
 And my shoes (Payless!  So cute!):
Stayed tuned for the "The Bodies in the Dresses!!!"

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the bodiers in these, love thos eshoes,,,Happy easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I meant bodies, but one never knows, maybe its a new word!! ha ha, sorry for the flub up, I'm good at that today, I have spelled Easter wrong so many times today as well.!!!

    ReplyDelete