Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Break Part 3

We spent some time at  the Army Surplus Store and and D.I. (Deseret Industries)  It's a thrift store here around these parts.  We found some good finds. Sometimes it's just fun to go look around, something we don't do very often anymore at least not since having kids.  The kids are getting older now though and it's much easier to go "look" at places.
 I don't have a picture of it, but Lilly found a boy scout book, that has all the badges and things and all the things they need to do to get their Eagle Scout award.  She is a little obsessed with scout stuff.  See HERE.  She really wants to do the cub scout stuff and I might just have her do it.  She won't get any public recognition since it's for boys, but if she wants to do it, I'll buy her the badges and stuff and help her do it.  The first girl Eagle Scout.

Max found a mini clip board


 Jarrett, a leather jacket

 And I found some vintage sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment