Thursday, April 5, 2012

Badge Collector

Lilly has wanted a "badge collector" Sash, Bandolier for a really long time.  She has made paper ones for every member of the family.  Mine has sewing and painting badges, Max's has superhero and monster truck badges and Jarrett's has video games on it I think.
LAST SUMMER the kids became Junior Ranger certified and Lilly has wanted a park ranger shirt to put her badge on.  About a month ago, Lilly came to me and asked me to make her a badge collector.  I knew it would be easy, but I didn't have the right material to do it.  A few weeks ago, Jarrett ripped a pair of pants and boom.  Instant badge collector out of a pant leg.
She loves it, and even took it to school for show and tell.  I really should sign her up for Girl Scouts.  Anyone know how much that costs?

No comments:

Post a Comment