Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Buttons, Buttons, Who has Buttons?

 We do!  Lots of them!  When I  was little, my Mom kept a little heart shaped jewelry box full of buttons, on her dresser., and I  LOVED  to play with them!  So when I saw a bag of buttons at Hobby Lobby, I knew I had to get them!  Boy am I glad I did.  Max and Lilly ask to play with them all the time!  The night I brought them home,  (Lilly was ice skating with Jarrett), Max played with them for an hour and a half until I pulled him away kicking and screaming to bed.
Saturday morning, Lilly and Max played with them for (I'm not kidding) 2 and a half hours.  Straight! They didn't even stop for a snack!
These two toned buttons seem to be Max's favorite.  As well as putting them into a circle.


Concentrating.

Look at that cute little hand!


Okay I admit, I play with them too!  But how could you not!  They are just asking to be sorted!




1 comment:

  1. My mom had an old cookie tin full of buttons that we used to play with all the time. I think I will be heading to Hobby Lobby soon to get some. This post was actually perfect timing because Eva has been obsessed with playing with all her barrettes and I've been trying to think of something else I can get her to play with so that I don't end up with a bunch of unmatched barrettes. :)

    ReplyDelete