Thursday, November 11, 2010

Primary Talk



When I was in Primary, (Sunbeam, I think) I can remember my dad helping me do a talk about Pioneers and he drew awesome pictures for me to hold up while I was giving the talk.  
This is certainly not Lilly's first talk, but I thought it would be cool if we could have some pictures to go along with it.  Her talk is about Service and we found all the pictures in the Friend magazine except for one of King Benjamin.  We looked and looked.  Finally I decided to just draw one.   Now that she can read, (second grade level, I might add, (and she's only 3 months into first grade, and just barely turned 6 )  Living proof that reading to your child helps.) we decided to type up the talk and tape it to the back of the pictures so she can just read it while holding up the pictures.  Good luck Lilly!


No comments:

Post a Comment