Monday, November 22, 2010

Winter is here!

Winter has arrived and I couldn't be happier!  I really love all the seasons.  I couldn't tell you my favorite because I love things about all of them.  I'm glad I live someplace that has all 4 seasons.  Just when I feel I couldn't take another day of winter...Spring is here and just when I feel like I'm going to melt and am sooo sick of the hot, hot days, Fall arrives!
But Winter is here and I took some pictures around our house to prove it.  Here they are.
I love how the snow/ice collected on the red leaves of our Oak Leaf Hydrangea.



Snow on a  tree stump in the corner of our backyard.  This would make a good painting.


Icicles on the shed in our yard

We can't believe our Petunias are still living!


Moss and snow  covered rock.  Isn't this rock cool! It had no moss earlier this spring!  It was in the shade of our Iris's this summer and got lots of water!  Ta da! Moss!



Isn't Winter Beautiful????

No comments:

Post a Comment