Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend Warriors

 Lilly made this cute red heart today, sewed and stuffed it herself.  Pretty good right!?
 Made some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies
 FINALLY finished the sparrows!  Whatever in the world made me make 4, I'll never know.  They turned out pretty good though I think.  The wings need something still , some topstitching or something, but I'm pooped, and soooo done with these.
 This is the flip side on the sparrows.
 Jarrett and I are moving on up, in the world.  Because, we finally, after 9 years of marriage, own an electric pencil sharpener!  Poor Lilly has been doing her homework with shoddily, hand sharpner, sharpened pencils.  Not any more!  ......AND
A real, full size stapler!  (and stapler remover) The first thing Lilly said was, "I can't wait to go home and try it out on some books!  (Meaning the ones she makes....by the hundreds....a day.) You think I'm kidding, don't you....well I'm not.
Yep, we really feel accomplished now.  For some reason, we've just never bought any of these things.

Also, this weekend, we took an entire truck full of old "stuff" to D.I.  We feel like we can breathe a little better now (and we can see the floor in our storage room...lots of it, and shelf space to boot.)Yep pretty great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment