Thursday, June 2, 2011

All Over the Place

This blog post is going to be just that.  All over the place.  First up!  I ate my first salad grown from our garden.  At least the lettuce and radishes.
 Second, Lilly did her dance festival and it was so cute!   I also missed her awards ceremony which was apparently right after the dance festival and I was "the only Mom not there!"  Lilly got......surprise the "Inquisitive  Scientist" award.
The picture below is of Lilly and her best friend.  (The one we made the reversible skirt for).  She's moving before the next school year and I wanted to get a photo of the two of them together.    Not the greatest picture  but better than nothing.  We also have her dance festival video of her dancing with her friend.

Lastly a summer shirt I made for Lilly.  Turned out pretty cute I think.  I used a pattern for it.  Butterick B4503.  I had to add an extra 2 ruffles to it.  It was so short.
 Max was not cooperative...as usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment