Thursday, June 23, 2011

Miss Mary Mack

 Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack
All dressed in black, black, black
With silver buttons, buttons, buttons
All down her back, back, back
Or in my case down the front.  Ha ha!  I finally finished my dress.   I think of that song every time I see this dress.  It also has pockets which will be super nice!  Cost to make this dress: $4.  Fabric bought as a bed sheet at D.I. for $3 and pattern on sale at Joanns for $1.  Already had the interfacing and BUTTONS, so I didn't count those.  Sweet!

 Lilly took these photos and did a pretty awesome job.  Despite cutting the very top of my head off.  Thanks Lilly.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo there. I found your blog... It's amazing. I love it very munch. You look like an amazing, awsome family. Thanks for shareing. papa from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete