Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summerfest!!!

Friday night we went to Summerfest.  The video is of us on the first ride we went on.  The tornado.  It was also Max's first time on a "Big" ride.  Other than the Ferris Wheel.  He actually had to stand against the "you must be this tall to ride" sign.  He made it with an extra inch  (40 inches.)  He's tall for a 3 year old.

See that missing tooth!


The kids went on the kiddie roller coaster.  It was jerky, loud and all the kids were screaming.  Max hated it!  Every time they went past Max said "Stop this thing" to me.


The swing ride.  Of course like all the rides, Max has to check out how it works and where all the cables are going.


Then if it passes his approval, he can enjoy himself.


Gunny sack slide.  As you can see Max tried going head first.  The carny grabbed him just in time.


Tilt a whirl.  An old time favorite.  Brings back a lot of memories of me going on this ride when I was little.


And finally, Lilly and I went on the Star Trooper.  We both were sick the rest of the night.  This ride produced a first for me.  I've never in my life been sick from any ride.   I was fine for all but the last 30 seconds.   It was either a rough ride or I'm getting old.

1 comment:

  1. I think we're getting old because the same thing happened to me last summer! I've always been a wild ride kinda girl, but I must say I was a bit green last time.

    ReplyDelete