Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teriyaki Marinade

I thought I'd share this recipe I made for Teriyaki marinade.  It is so delicious!  Way better than store bought Teriyaki sauce.

1/4 C Soy Sauce
3Tbsp brown sugar
3 Tbsp Vinegar
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp garlic powder

1) I put about 5 or 6 thawed chicken tenderloins from Costco, (You know the kind that are like half of a breast.?) In a quart size Ziploc bag.
2) Then I just add all the ingredients right into the bag, seal it closed and then mush it all up, mixing all the ingredients together ( like 15 seconds).
3) Then leave it  to marinade for up to 24 hours.  It tastes AMAZING when it's been allowed to marinade for 24 hours but I always forget to do it, so mine usually ends up marinading for 30 minutes to an hour.
4) I cook mine outside on our grill.  You could cook it in the oven, but I highly recommend grilling it.  I turn our grill to low and then cook them about 4-5 minutes on each side.
I usually serve ours with baked potatoes or Almond Rice Pilaf.  You can buy it in a box at most grocery stores I get mine at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment