Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Day in Pictures



8am.  Look at that hair!


10am.
 Yes I'm geeky.  I draw "to scale" room models with furniture so I can figure out how to arrange a room.  I've done it  ever since I was little  (10 or 12 years old )with my bedroom.  This one is of our office.  


 1pm.




 2pm.


 3pm

 5pm.

 Lilly drew up, and made a robot.  ( Complete with guns and lasers...and a bunch of Max's ridings toys all stacked on top each other. ) When I came down to take a picture of her "made" robot she had already dissembled it and was not happy that she had, since I had my camera.  She was crying and held her picture up in front of her face.  Poor thing.



 All day long
                       Yep!  A whole lot of nothing.  Sometimes it's nice to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment