Friday, May 13, 2011

Garden Improvements

So remember a few weeks ago when I said that I had been really busy outside and hadn't had time to blog? We'll now that it has finally stopped raining I  took some pictures of what I was up to.  I was planting flowers and getting the garden ready and I used up our old stepping stones (that used to be in our front yard)  See HERE.   They've been stacked (and not neatly I might add) around our garden for the last 6 weeks.
I thought about laying them out and making a small patio to put our grill on but couldn't decide where to do that. (At least not somewhere that wouldn't need sprinklers to be moved.)  So I finally decided to put them around our garden so I wouldn't have to walk around on the dirt, and weeds that inevitably grow up all around the garden making it look horrendous.

Here our newly planted corn



Here is one side of the garden with the stepping stones laid out around it.  It's going to be very nice this summer.



Finally got the twine up for the peas to grow on.


Another side to the garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment