Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 15 My Dream House

It's funny how my ideals for a dream house have changed over the years.  If you had asked me the same question when I was 12, I would have said a mansion with 50 rooms.  When I was first married, I wanted something brand new.    When we sold our 'brand new' town home I just wanted OUT!  Prices were so high for houses at that time that we settled for what is now my dream home.  We have no connecting neighbors and a big yard for the kids to play in.   We looked for a place that had a basement and a yard big enough to expand the house (someday) if we liked the area.   Although I would prefer to have another bathroom and a slightly bigger kitchen, I am happy.  It's small, but it's ours.   And we have NO CONNECTING NEIGHBORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment