Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

 We had a small party for New Years.  Just my mom and sister Amelia (for a little while).  We got some pizza and then played Rockband.  My mom jammed on the keyboard while Amelia and Lilly took turns singing.  Lilly did excellent by the way, scoring above 90 % everytime.  Amelia did pretty good herself.  Jarrett and I switched between the guitar and drums.

 Here is me by the lovely water heater! Nothing says rockstar like a pic by the 'ol water heater.  Or plumbing in the background for that matter.
My sister left to go with some friends around 8:30 and the rest of us played Kinect and had a good time laughing and playing.  My mom left around 10pm  to go hang out with my other sister whose husband had to work and was alone.  Sorry Shaunie:(
Our little family made some Kettle corn and watched Pingu until close to midnight and then watched the ball drop in New York City.  We then headed off to bed when Lil' Wayne came on.



No comments:

Post a Comment