Saturday, January 29, 2011

My version of the stacking discs

So I found this awesome blog called Made by Joel and he's got a lot of amazing ideas.  I decided to make my own version of his stacking discs.   They are very easy to make, as you just trace circles and cut them out.  I traced the bottom of a bottle of paint.  I have to be honest though, it was a little time consuming.  You can see his version here.  I made mine with some of Lilly's Kindergarten site word, flash cards that we made out of recipe cards.  I traced the circles and had the kids paint them and then glued them to a piece of construction paper.  They are pretty addicting.  And the great thing is they are small enough to fit in your purse and take with you anywhere to entertain the kids.  Like at the Doctors office.






No comments:

Post a Comment